Direct Sales Online Business Made Easy
Direct Sales is another name for any sales 0nline business made easy by following simple, step by step lessons. Ultimately, you are selling a product you have developed or purchased to sell. Because you make sales directly at the website, this business is called “Direct Sales.”
Drop shipping is a variation of direct sales with the purchase at one site and shipping from another site. Because of this, this method is called “drop shipping.”
Even with sales online business made easy in every way possible, you have to collect payment, send receipts, ship product and handle customer. For sure, that’s a lot of work. However, authors, auto shops, major retailers, pet shops, travel agencies, almost any business you can name, offer their products and services to the almost 4 billion people who use the internet. What are the pros and cons of this business?
- You are you own boss.
- You have an unlimited choice of products.
- When you buy products for yourself you earn.
- You know how the range you can earn per sale.
- Often, within that range, you set the price of products yourself.
- Product advertising is usually provided.
- Passive income is possible.
- Sales through a website posting on any social media platform.
- Its not easy for you to build a strong customer base.
- Your product choice can be limited.
- If you market you own product, you must also have supply capabiity.
- There are membership fees with some drop shipping companies.
- Start of money is needed to develop and market a product.
- Over time, the market for you product may become saturated unless the territory grows.
- You often have limited permission to alter program marketing tools.
- If you sell you own product, you also have to develop market tools.
Add Affiliate Marketing to Any Online Business.
CJ Affiliates, a company that links, advertisers and publishes, states:
“Affiliate marketing at its very core is about relationships,
a relationship between three parties:
advertisers, publishers and consumers”
You see it on every major website…. Yahoo, AOL, Google and so on. On the side bar, in pop ups, in articles, there are ads for products and services. Some advertisers pay for space on a website on a pay per click basis. Almost all sales online business made easy use affiliate marketing. Many publishers, some direct sales sites, simply direct their customers to products for other advertisers. They are affiliates.
Obviously, Direct Sales, Drop Sales, MLM Sales, Networking Sales, Satellite Sales… all can develop a supporting income stream through affiliate marketing. Learn how. What if you don’t have a product to sell? In that case, build an entire internet business on affiliate marketing with 2 free websites and 20 free affiliate marketing lessons.
Just Click this banner:
Take a moment to leave a comment below. Do you have an online sales business? How is it going? Are you interested in an online sales business?